It’s no secret that the cannabis space is ripe for innovation, and entrepreneurs are bursting onto the scene with the next "big idea". But once you have your idea, how do you build a brand and stand out? This panel will address how new canna-entrepreneurs are building brands and unlocking new markets along the way by staying true to their cannabusiness identity and values. Kyle Lui of DCM, the first venture fund on Sand Hill Road to get into the cannabis industry with their investment in Eaze, will be interviewing startup founders, Dorian Morris of Undefined Beauty and Co-Founder/Co-CEO Judy Yee of K-Zen Beverages, to hear their insights on how to build a cannabis brand in a tricky and emerging space.
Additional Supporting Materials
Other Resources / Information
- How to build a brand and stand out in an emerging market
- How to unlock new markets while staying true to your cannabis identity and values
- How investors think about new entrants in the space and what advice to they have for canna-entrepreneurs
- Kyle Lui, Partner, DCM
- Dorian Morris, CEO & Founder, Undefined Beauty
- Judy Yee, Co-Founder & Co-CEO, K-Zen Beverages
Megan Anderson, Account Executive, Mighty
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.