Plot Twist: Who’s Leading Healthcare in 2030?
Health industry leaders in 2030 will be unlike their predecessors. Our Cognitive Map for health leaders frames a new approach to leadership across the ecosystem, based on what we describe as the “Four D’s” influencing the future of health: Disruption, Disease, Diversity, and Democratization. The Cognitive Map explains interactions across health organizations, technology, and society in the context of the Four D’s. Excellence in only one or two of the Four D’s will prove to be a fatal flaw and cause organizations to fail - we believe organizations must prepare for all four elements to remain competitive. We challenge health industry leaders to adopt the structure and values embedded in our Cognitive Map.
Other Resources / Information
- The Cognitive Map for 2030 health industry leaders
- The Four D’s influencing the future of health: Disruption, Disease, Diversity & Democratization
- A list of organizations best positioned to achieve excellence across the Four D’s
- Kate Liebelt, Strategy & Analytics Leader, Life Sciences & Health Care , Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Antwan Williams, Administrator, Orlando Health / Co-Founder , Orlando Health / The Advancement League
- Alex Maiersperger, Sr. Strategic Advisor, Consumer Experience + Co-founder, Co-CEO, BCBS NC / The Advancement League
- Zain Ismail, Principal Transformation Consultant, Henry Ford Health System
Kate Liebelt, Strategy & Analytics Leader, Life Sciences & Health Care, Deloitte Consulting LLP
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.