Millennials will encompass 75% of the workforce by 2025 and they will expect great human experiences with buildings in real time. Companies around the world are looking for ways to recruit and retain talent. The shift to focus on productivity and smart buildings presents significant challenges how to integrate to existing Enterprise technologies and also leverage the best of breed technology and having them all work together.
How can we come together as an industry and make technology seamless to the end user? What Proptech trends can be anticipated over the next 5-10 years? Moderator Josh Reola of Cisco Webex will facilitate a discussion about this new era of workplace transformation with leaders from PWC, Expedia and Google.
- Find out the upcoming trends of Proptech 3.0. How can companies prepare?
- Understand how top-performing companies focus on workflows to create organizational efficiencies unlocking existing Enterprise technologies.
- Learn strategies to create the Future of Work and actually get it working.
- Amy Chang, VP/GM of Collaboration, Cisco
- Sid Bhatia, Workforce of the Future Director, PWC
- Angela Yu, Developer Relations, Google
- Nicole Jubie, Digital Workplace, Expedia
Maryann Alspaugh, Programs Manager, Capital Factory
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.