There’s no question that virtual reality is a powerful tool. It can take you to places you’ve never been or create experiences you can only imagine. But can VR also drive lasting emotional engagement, connecting an org’s mission to more people?
Is VR the ultimate empathy machine?
A film from Best Friends Animal Society that enables everyone to experience their remote animal sanctuary & join the no-kill movement.
This is Bears Ears, a sweeping series from Patagonia, Google & Utah Diné Bikéyah, that engages viewers in the fight to protect sacred lands.
CreatorUp’s #MeettheDetermined for the Special Olympics World Games.
Learn how to combine immersive storytelling, innovative technology & next-level advocacy to hit your audience right in the sensories. And the heart.
- How your company or organization can bridge the gap between tech and emotion to draw people into your mission and cause, even in a remote location.
- Learn about immersive content creation and how to use VR/360 films to tell your stories and connect to your audiences in meaningful ways.
- How your group/partners can create a VR project to tell your mission-driven story and create an empathy machine for your brand or cause.
- Eve Simon, Creative Director, Beaconfire RED
- Gavin Noyes, Executive Director, Utah Diné Bikéyah
- Sue Citro, Chief Experience Officer, Best Friends Animal Society
- Hugh Hou, YouTube Creator / Immersive Content Creator / VR Director of Photography , CreatorUp
Temma Martin, Public Relations Specialist, Best Friends Animal Society
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.