Conversational Marketing: Talk With Me Not At Me
Online advertising is in the middle of a transformation. Over the last two years, demand for a more personalized and transparent approach to marketing has kept growing, leading companies like L’Oréal to search for a new type of solution. With conversational marketing, they found a way to build campaigns and learn about users by chatting with them to hear about their needs and be more relevant in real-time, avoiding the need to collect data via Facebook or Google. But what’s the technology behind conversational ads? What are the emerging use cases and what real results are brands seeing? In this panel, experts from L’Oréal, AdLingo Google Area120 startup and Automat, will share their insights and advice with marketers who are looking for ways to re-invent their advertising playbook.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Conversation is part of being human, it is the way we’re communicating and spreading ideas, and marketing is no exception.
- Thanks to AI powered messaging and new conversational ads technology, all brands can now engage target users with real 2-way conversations at scale.
- Chatting in ads is just at its start, but when creatives present a clear conversation value prop, they generate a high performance.
- Stephanie Lyras, Head of Partnerships and Operations, AdLingo, start up developed within Google Area 120 internal incubator
- Chris Messina, Inventor, Self employed
- Andy Mauro, CEO, Automat
- Robert Beredo, Chief Digital Officer, L'Oreal
Catherine Lewi, Head Of Marketing, Adlingo, Google Area 120, Google