How Creativity Can Save the World
Our planet is in a state of crisis, and so far, corporate sustainability initiatives haven’t done enough to move us toward a safer future. Realizing the need for more impactful initiatives and understanding the unique role marketers play, SAP and Deloitte Digital are working with the UN to achieve its 17 Sustainable Development Goals. Using creativity as a driver for social good, Deloitte Digital is working with brands to accelerate solutions toward sustainability, driving revenue growth while scaling impact to create a healthier planet. Alicia Hatch, Deloitte Digital, Ann Rosenberg, SAP, Cameron Saul, BOTTLETOP and Carlos Ferrando, Closca share how leading brands can connect creativity with sustainability to develop solutions to emerging problems and move people from thought to action.
- Brands can make a sizable impact in meeting the UN's Sustainable Development Goals while influencing their own revenue goals
- By actively pursuing a purpose-driven cause, brands will better resonate with their consumers while making a larger scale, global impact
- Brands who unite in helping meet the UN's sustainability goals will make a significant impact in creating a better world for all
- Alicia Hatch, Chief Marketing Officer , Deloitte Digital
- Ann Rosenberg, Co-founder of the Global Goals House, Senior Vice President for UN Partnerships at SAP & Global Head of SAP Next-Gen , SAP Next Gen
- Cameron Saul, Co-Founder, BOTTLETOP
- Carlos Ferrando, CEO, Closca
Julia Shapiro, Account Executive, Allison+Partners
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.