How Millennials became a force for good -- 10 years of Millennials growing up, getting older, etc. Even though headlines say Millennials are ruining the housing market, brick and mortar stores, and even marriage, Millennials have actually wielded their influence for social good over the past decade. During the past 10 years, the Case Foundation researched how Millennials interact with the world around them, seeking out possibilities across all aspects of their lives, pushing social movements forward and disrupting antiquated practices.
Other Resources / Information
- How do you influence millennials to be more philanthropic in the workplace?
- In what ways are millennials influencing social good?
- How do millennials push social movements forward and disrupt antiquated practices?
- Matrika Bailey-Turner, Director, Social Innovation, The Case Foundation
- Steven Olikara, Founder & President, Millennial Action Project
- Derrick Feldmann, Managing Director, Principle Researcher, Cause and Social Influence
- Jessica Clancy, Vice President, Corporate Social Responsibility, NBCUniversal
Matrika Bailey-Turner, Director, Social Innovation, The Case Foundation
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.