With climate change and social action top of the agenda for many businesses around the world, transparency into the supply chain and the working conditions of the factories producing product is key. Nike is telling the story of the lifecycle of the Nike Janoski shoe - the famed sneaker from pro skateboarder Stefan Janoski - through a new documentary film series shot in China. Join us for a deep dive with Janoski alongside fellow skateboarding superstar, Elissa Steamer, and Nike’s CSO, Noel Kinder, as we explore the role of sustainability and transparency for global brands today.
Other Resources / Information
- Where the line is on greenwashing today and how Nike is driving for authenticity by feeling a little uncomfortable in its efforts
- Why consumer awareness and education is critical around the subject of worker rights, social justice and environmental impact
- How brands can drive forward with the change needed for a more sustainable future amid all the challenges that represents
- Rachel Arthur, Co-founder & Chief Innovation Officer , Current Global
- Stefan Janoski, Professional Skateboarder , NIKE Inc.
- Elissa Steamer, Professional Skateboarder , NIKE Inc.
- Noel Kinder, Chief Sustainability Officer , NIKE Inc.
Josephine Colter, Marketing & PR Manager, The Current Global
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.