Take a deep dive during this interactive webinar on how to tell your startup story and shine in front of reporters. Three seasoned journalists and experts in storytelling, will share their tips for what makes an effective and compelling pitch, how to prepare for interviews both on air and in person, fatal flaws to avoid when speaking with reporters and how to build effective relationships with media outlets. At the session conclusion, we will invite attendees to share their pitches with the journalists for feedback in real time. Please come to this session with your media pitch in hand.
Other Resources / Information
- Effective pitch strategies and how best to communicate effectively with journalists.
- Interview basics for both on camera and in-person interviews.
- Inside the newsroom and what the day-to-day reporter experience includes.
- Jade Floyd, Vice President of Communications , Case Foundation
- Kate Clark, Reporter, TechCrunch
- Morgan Clendaniel, Senior Editor , Fast Company
Jade Floyd, Vice President of Communications, Case Foundation
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.