See me, smell me, touch me!
We have five senses - sight, hearing, touch, smell, and taste - and yet traditional entertainment has focused almost exclusively on the audio-visual. The director/creator of new interactive, multisensory, VR experience 'Fly', together with award-winning multisensory artists and psychological and neuroscientific researchers will explore the power of stories that truly immerse all of our senses.
- Why should content creators consider embarking on sensploration?
- How do you go about creating a multisensory experience like 'Fly' and what are the challenges in terms of distribution?
- How much more powerful is a multisensory versus traditional entertainment content?
- Charlotte Mikkelborg, Creative Director , Picture This Productions
- Emanuela Maggioni, Director, OWidgets
Charlotte Mikkelborg, Creative Director, Picture This Productions
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.