SXSW EDU 2020
Powerfully Capture/Share Student & Alumni Stories
Alumni and students have more commitments than ever before, so engaging them through traditional and digital media is more challenging than ever. But universities and colleges of all sizes are using storytelling and content marketing to connect communities, build affinity, and activate participation. What are the lessons that ed organizations can learn from content-driven universities/colleges across the United States? Panelists will share case studies and insights.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can community-driven storytelling achieve business goals, such as fundraising, enrollment, and higher satisfaction?
- How can colleges/universities of all sizes build content programs that are the right size for their resources?
- How can marketers and administrators affect change internally to implement new programs that activate students, alumni, faculty, and staff?
- Zontee Hou, Co-Lead of Consulting, Convince & Convert
- Tom Ellett, Sr. Associate Vice President of Student Affairs / Associate Provost for University Programs, New York University
- Jenna Rutschman, Director of Marketing and Communications, College of Social & Behavioral Sciences, University of Arizona
Zontee Hou, Co-Lead of Consulting, Convince & Convert