The Road to the Future: A DOT's New Way of Working
Like many organizations in both the public and private sectors, the Virginia Department of Transportation recognizes the potential impact of disruptive technologies on their business - the business of providing mobility to Virginia's citizens. Join this panel to hear from their leaders and project partners at Deloitte on how they have responded by embarking on a future-focused transformation of their work, workforce, and workplace that they're calling the "VDOT of Tomorrow," and understand their approach and the lessons learned that can be applied to us all, across any industry or sector.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How does an organization take a structured & intentional approach to understand the work they need to do in future & how it actually gets done today?
- What are the skills that a highly technical organization must focus on for the future? How can they build a curious, agile & innovative workforce?
- How can a geographically dispersed organization use emerging technologies to build a consistently exceptional talent experience?
- Nicole Overley, Manager, Deloitte Consulting
- Rob Cary, Chief Deputy Commissioner, VDOT
- Bryan Nicol, Managing Director, Deloitte
- Cindy Bullock, Director of Human Resources, VDOT
Nicole Overley, Manager, Deloitte Consulting
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.