Cast Your VoteSign in to vote
Proactive Mental Health: The New Office Ergonomics
Despite the trend of improving benefits for employees, employers are still missing the point. Mental health care needs to be proactively addressed inside the workplace.
Here’s how we do it:
1. First, we reframe mental health around aspirations through our "Tell Me Your Dreams" program.
2. Next, we have mental health professionals on staff who work with every employee to explore, identify, declare & pursue individual dreams that have nothing to do with the company’s interests.
3. Finally, we enjoy the benefits of knowing 100% that our employees believe they are in their dream job or have a job that makes their dreams come true.
As a result, a mentally healthy workforce creates a company culture that motivates employees to care about your company’s dreams as much as their own dreams.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Why the conversation on mental health in the workplace needs to be changed from a reactive culture to a proactive approach.
- Addressing mental health develops a symbiotic relationship between employee and employer. It’s not for altruism, it’s a practical mandate for success.
- A mentally healthy workforce is a motivated workforce. Learn how to motivate employees to care about the company's dreams as much as their own dreams.
Taylor Holiday, Managing Partner, Common Thread Collective