Changing the Immersive Storytelling Wild West
We are in the wild west of immersive storytelling. Investment is high, impact is mixed & there are cowboys everywhere. How can we make a change to deliver a new kind of audience experience? How can we challenge the homogeny of the offer, to create sustainable, transformative & inclusive work that contributes to society as well as making it shiny? Cultural orgs create compelling content & have many years of experience in embodyment & ethics. Brands understand audience & technology platforms do distribution - by busting through the silos that separate us, we create meaningful, magical experiences for the audience of the future. Industry experts will share their experiences from real life collaborative projects, sharing vital takeaways on the opportunities & challenges of working together.
Additional Supporting Materials
Other Resources / Information
- a step by step collaboration tool kit - outlining lessons of collaboration with impacts and key findings
- case study and learnings from some of the biggest collaborations from arts organisations and technology companies
- Key findings from Making A New Reality Report on diversity and inclusion with emergent technology
- Sarah Ellis, Director of Digital Development, Royal Shakespeare Company
- Clare Reddington, CEO , Watershed
- Genevieve Bell, Distinguished Professor, 3A Institute at ANU & Senior Fellow, Intel, Australian National University
- Kamal Sinclair, Executive Director, Guild of Future Architects
Sarah Ellis, Director of Digital Dev, Royal Shakespeare Company
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.