How to Produce World Class Immersive Storytelling?
Which internationalisation for the European XR? In the USA or China, the development of immersive storytelling is linked to the major industrial challenges facing headset and/or software manufacturers. However, European actors have established themselves in the world of XR production by offering productions that are internationally recognized for their artistic and technical qualities. "Gloomy Eyes", "Battlescar" or "Alice" are so many achievements that make the bet to place the author and his world view at the center of the experience. During this discussion with highly qualified XR producers, you will learn the best practices for world class immersive storytelling.
Share this idea
- Understand the way european producers develop original digital contents.
- Learnings from specific case studies in international coproduction in XR.
- Learnings in XR distribution in Europe et worldwide.
- Pauline Augrain, Head of the Digital Creation Department, National Center of Cinematography and the Moving Image (CNC)
- Antoine Cayrol, Founder and Producer , Atlas V
- Eric Fantone, (Tech) Producer, Media IP Strategist, DV group
- Daniel Khamdamov, Commissioning editor, Arte France
Gilles Freissinier, Head of digital, ARTE France