Raising Europe’s New(s) Voice Assistants
"Hey Google, what’s going on with voice and media in Europe?”
BBC (UK), Bayerischer Rundfunk (DE) and RTL Nieuws (NL), leaders in Voice & Media in Europe, discuss the opportunities and challenges of Voice. What’s the best strategy to deal with the domination of Google and Amazon? How do we guarantee impartiality and journalistic quality? How do you create the perfect Voice experience for news? And how does the European perspective differ from the US and China?
With the combined areas of expertise of our panelists (AI & NLP to journalism & innovation to communication research & game design), this panel will captivate you with an in depth discussion about the failures, successes and future promises of Voice in media.
Share this idea
- What do you need for a smooth production process to create the optimal Voice experience for news? How to deal with content reuse on voice channels?
- What smart assistant platforms should you bet on? What is the best strategy for commercial and public media companies?
- What are the challenges and opportunities of voice in media? What are our successes and failures that you can learn from?
- Sam Warnaars, Head of innovation / Podcast Host, aFrogleap (a Merkle Company) / VoiceCast at Business News Radio
- Daniel Whaley, Senior Product Architect - Voice + AI, BBC
- Jolien van de Griendt, Voice design & strategy expert, Media RTL Nieuws & other Dutch media
- Tim Pfeilschifter, Lead Product Manager Voice, Bayerischer Rundfunk
Sam Warnaars, Head of Innovation, AFrogleap