SXSW EDU 2020
Proclamation 2020: Texas Delivers Digital Equity
With Proclamation 2020, Texas now requires state-funded, digital curriculum and resources to align with Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) using the CASE® machine-readable format. Discover how leading-edge Texas districts are using this innovative state requirement to deliver digital equity across their ecosystems. Learn how institutions can join them in ensuring every learner receives the instruction and resources they need—when they need them—to succeed.
Share this idea
- 1. 1. Understand Proclamation 2020 and explore how leading Texas districts are implementing it.
- 2. Learn what it takes to collaborate with other districts and education agencies to drive digital equity across all institutions.
- 3. Discover innovative programs and repeatable practices that can be implemented across all digital ecosystems.
- Darlene Rankin, Instructional Technology Director, Katy Independent School District
- Kyle Berger, Chief Technology Officer, Grapevine-Colleyville Independent School District
- Kari Murphy, Chief Technology Officer, Deer Park Independent School District
- Bruce Umpstead, Director, State Programs, IMS Global Learning Consortium
Cara Jenkins, Marketing Communications Director, IMS Global Learning Consortium