Future of Human Connection
This panel will discuss the ways that VR/AR will change the way that we interact with each other: at home, at work, with our families and friends. We will look at how immersive technologies will reduce physical and geographic barriers and will allow for new kinds of spatial communications. We will also investigate the technological and social barriers to entry and how they might be overcome.
- How XR is changing and enhancing both our personal and professional lives.
- The new kinds of social behaviors developing with XR.
- How to address any potential XR resistance with friends, family, colleagues, and clients.
- Cezara Windrem, Innovation Catalyst, Head of VR, AARP Innovation Labs
- Rosario B. Casas, Co-Founder & CEO, VR Americas
- Meaghan Fitzgerald, Head of Product Marketing, AR/VR Content, Facebook
- Samantha G. Wolfe, Managing Partner, We Are Phase2
Cezara Windrem, Innovation Catalyst Head of VR, AARP Innovation Labs
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.