Today, 35% of what people buy on Amazon and nearly 40% of what they watch on Hulu is the result of product recommendations based on algorithms. With data increasingly impacting everything consumers do, is machine learning becoming the tastemaker of the future? Hear from experts at L’Oreal, Stitch Fix and Hulu about how they’re using consumer insights to inform product design, shape marketing campaigns and drive both engagement and conversions. You will walk away understanding ultimately how technology is enabling businesses today to create and extend desire to greater effect than ever before.
Additional Supporting Materials
Other Resources / Information
- How personalization is driving tangible results through marketing and product solutions for these businesses
- Why artificial intelligence and machine learning will play an increasingly important role in how consumer goods and services are shaped in the future
- What both established and challenger brands are doing to shape this space, turning to technology to keep them ahead of the competition
- Guive Balooch, Head of L’Oréal’s Technology Incubator , L’Oréal
- Liz Bacelar, Co-founder & Chief Executive Officer , Current Global
- Jaya Kolhatkar, Chief Data Officer , Hulu
- Eric Colson, Emeritus Chief Algorithms Officer, Stitch Fix
Liz Bacelar, CEO, The Current Global
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.