Economics of Music Consumer Pricing
Explore with music royalty auditor and economist Cedar Boschan the microeconomic forces beyond supply and demand that rule consumer prices in music, such as:
- The Prisoners' Dilemma & The Nash Equilibrium
- Profit Maximization
- Cournot competition
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Why are music streaming service prices so similar and stable?
- Under what circumstances could a service charge greater fees to consumers?
- What would happen if a music service reduced its prices?
- CEDAR BOSCHAN, CEO/Founder & Faculty, Boschan Corp. & Los Angeles College of Music
Cedar Boschan, Ceo/Founder & Faculty, Boschan Corp