Extended Intelligence: A New Global Mindset
The sheer pace of digital expansion, automation and AI is overwhelming. Fear of machines advancing beyond our comprehension and control are common. We cannot realize the potential of the partnership between man and machine without trust - and trust cannot be established in an environment of confusion and fear. To honor our values, machines must understand our values. To move past the "man vs. machine" narrative, a new dialog about the human, environmental and economic values that should drive our technologies is required. Join our internationally recognized panel to learn about the Extended Intelligence movement, which seeks to advance technology in a way that honors people, within and as part of the ecological, emotional and spiritual systems that transcend technology.
Additional Supporting Materials
Other Resources / Information
- How can we reverse the “humans versus machines” media narrative harming people’s wellbeing while increasing technological innovation?
- How can sovereign and blockchain tools put people at the center of their data to avoid human reduction?
- How will the world be different, once society redefines value beyond growth and profit, looking toward holistic and “extended” sustainability?
- Konstantinos Karachalios, General Manager, IEEE Standards Association
- Eva Kaili, Founder / Co Founder, Future Forum Founder & Member Of The European Parliament
- Anja Kaspersen, Member, Council on Extended Intelligence
Leigh Durst, CEO / Consultant, LivePath
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.