SXSW Interactive 2013
Strategic integration is imperative for business success in today's multi-faceted media world. The rules for successful strategic planning haven't changed, but the landscape certainly has. In this session we'll discuss how to center and drive digital content with strategic planning integration.
We will start by understanding the relationship of your product/service to consumers and the marketplace. After a brief discussion and exercise on differentiation, each attendee will craft their very own positioning statement.
At the conclusion of the session you will have the proper tools to build and leverage your strategy effectively across all forms of communications.
Share this idea
- How does your digital strategy stack up alongside business goals?
- How can I integrate digital strategy into my marketing plan?
- What brand equity am I building through current digital content (and why does building brand equity matter for the long-term)?
- How do I differentiate my product/service offering?
- Why does the prime and pure consumer benefit matter to my product/service offering?
- Alix Morrow, Founder, AlixCompany, LLC
Alix Morrow, Founder, AlixCompany, LLC