SXSW EDU 2019
Learners With Superpowers – for Real – Today!
Need inspiration to support superpower learners? Creative, wall-busting learner advocates will discuss how digital learning, innovative programs, and engaged learning communities are expanding options and resources – time, place, space, and relationships – to ignite success. Hear their compelling stories about breaking down walls of status quo to champion diversity and choice in urban areas, encourage students in defining personal success, and engage the community to support student agency.
Share this idea
- Identify at least 4 ways to channel resources creatively to support learner success.
- Identify at least 5 opportunities created through digital learning to support student agency.
- Define “superpower learner” and identify how you can champion student agency for success.
- Dr. Adam Hartley, Superintendent for Schools, Fenton Area Public Schools
- Chad Chisholm, 8th-9th Grade Math, Henry County Schools
- Leslie Lewandowski, Director of Contract Alternatives, Minneapolis Public Schools
- Dr. Lupe Ferran Diaz, Executive Director of Career and Technical Education, Miami-Dade County Public Schools
Kat Bell, event coordinator, Odysseyware