Digitally native consumers are increasingly relying on tech to meet their ultimate beauty goals. Brands are answering that demand by creating tools that deliver unprecedented efficacy and personalisation, blurring the lines between a beauty experience at retail or at home. On this panel, hear from major beauty group L’Oréal on the importance of injecting tech to deliver highly convenient experiences that meet the growing demands of today’s beauty fanatics.
Other Resources / Information
- Understanding the beauty consumer’s increasingly digital behaviour and and self-optimisation in beauty, more and more reliant on tech
- How to best leverage new technologies to deliver a high level of convenience while ensuring experiences also offer a level of personalization
- Learnings and consumer adoption insights on technologies already deployed in-store and at-home devices, and what the future holds for the industry
- Guive Balooch, Global Vice President, L’Oréal’s Technology Incubator, L'Oreal
- Liz Bacelar, CEO and Founder, TheCurrent
Bia Bezamat, Innovation Editor, TheCurrent
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.