SXSW EDU 2019
Shout It from the Rooftop #TellYourDistrictStory
Perception is a reality everywhere and school districts are no exception. Scrutiny and cynicism from the community and the media are often based on imperfect or limited information, which can cause serious harm. With increased competition for students, leadership and teaching talent, it is important for school systems to have a vehicle for sharing their successes and establishing their brands. This session will help you to market your district and tell your story, so your community is proud.
Additional Supporting Materials
Other Resources / Information
- Help schools move beyond typical mascots, static websites, and predictable taglines to showcase a school's unique assets.
- Learn how to brand your schools for better image and impact.
- Learn about storytelling and how to amplify your story across channels.
- Yosr Najjar, Marketing Director, Education Elements
- Amy Jenkis, Chief Operating Officer, Education Elements
- Matt Miller, Superintendent, Lakota Local Schools
- Joe Sanfelippo, Superintendent, Fall Creek School District
Yosr Najjar, Marketing Director, Education Elements
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.