For artists looking to break into the Hip-Hop game without the backing of a major label, the right music video could be their ticket to the main stage. Considering video is now the primary driver of revenue for new music releases, knowing how to maximize this medium will make or break your ability to build your brand. Join us as we talk about what it takes to create a video that people want to watch, promote a video that cuts through all the noise, and monetize a video that can make you rich.
- Monitor trends, culture and the constant iteration of video formats. Different social networks are best for different types of videos.
- Video networks offer a bit of everything. Identify your objective, understand the destination and diversify your content to connect with audiences.
- Keep your content protected. To monetize effectively and ensure your content is safe, make sure it’s watermarked and the data is processed correctly.
- Roy LaManna, Co-Founder/CEO, Vydia
- Dae Bogan, Founder / CEO, TuneRegistry
- Javier Sang, Video Producer and Programmer , WorldstarHipHop
- Yomi Desalu, Vice President - Music Programming & Strategy at BET , BET
Karla Ortiz, VP of Marketing, Vydia
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.