SXSW is for those who think, dream, move, and create. So are nonprofits! Bring your ideas and questions to this Meet Up of nonprofiteers.
The people you meet here will have ideas, answers and most of all empathy and support for the hard work you do. We'll provide a framework and activities for networking - to ensure you connect with those from around the globe who can help and inspire you as you strive to improve your communities.
Whether you call it working for nonprofits, charities, NGOs, CSOs, or social good – come be uplifted by people like you who are making the world a better place.
Other Resources / Information
- Ideas for taking your social sector work to the next level.
- Contacts with people who empathize with the social impact work you do and who can provide support into the future.
- Answers to questions you've had about the nonprofit sector.
- Susannah Erler, Director, Greater Good Strategies
- Tara Levy, Chief Momentum Officer, Tara Levy Nonprofit Consulting
Susannah Erler, Director, Greater Good Strategies
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.