Grow Your Impact: Rethinking the Career Ladder
We are rethinking the traditional career ladder from up to out – how do you grow your impact for teachers, admin and classified employees as well. Hear from senior leaders and professional development staff, as well as teachers for a behind-the-curtain look at how districts and other school networks can foster career growth in creative and sustainable ways. Join us as we explore how we foster careers focused not only on upward growth, but outward growth as well.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Participants will be able to articulate several important factors in retaining and engaging educators,
- Learn how personalized talent development seeds a growth culture of impact, and away from job titles.
- How an impact-oriented set of growth opportunities for educators fosters a culture of leading with support.
- Annette Gonzalez, Chief Academic Officer, Green Dot Public Schools
- Dan Helenius, Director for Professional Growth, Green Dot Public Schools
Sean Thibault, Communications Dir, Green Dot Public Schools
Show me another