The $1 Million Club
Fewer than twenty African American woman have raised more than a million dollars in venture capital. What’s going on here? Meet some of those women and the investors who back them. Learn why they are building the next breakthrough businesses that will change America.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Why aren’t more African American women raising significant venture capital?
- What are investors looking for when they’re making $1M+ investments?
- How can all entrepreneurs learn from the successful $1 Million Club when raising capital for their startups?
- Sarah Koch, VP, Social Innovation, Case Foundation
- Kathryn Finney, Founder/CEO, digitalundivided
- Cheryl Contee, Co-Founder, Fission Strategy and Attentive.ly
- Kellee James, Founder, Mercaris
Sheila Herrling, SVP Social Innovation, The Case Foundation
Show me another