Doctor-Patient Relationship: Digitalization’s Role
The doctor-patient relationship has evolved over the years as medical practice has become more specialized. The close association of a family doctor with a patient was replaced by multiple specialties and vast amounts of information from the patient. With the advent of technology solutions the doctor-patient relationship is being reimagined! Establishing stronger provider-patient relationships drive healthier outcomes.
Share this idea
- How are providers and patients using new technology to stay connected?
- How are providers adapting to new ways that patients want to engage with them?
- What challenges did patients and providers face when using new ways to stay connected?
- Sandeep Pulim, CIO, Medici
- Daniel Sands, Co-founder of Society for Participatory Medicine, Harvard Medical School
- Michael Mittelman, Co-Founder, VP Strategic Partnerships and Head of Patient Advocacy, The American Living Organ Donor Fund , Patient Editor, The BMJ
- Regina Holliday, Founder of the Walking Gallery, Walking Gallery
Jordan Norris, Mktg Coord, Medici