Modern-Day Publisher Models - Beyond Advertising
The rise of digital media has created a huge amount of potential revenue streams for publishers. Subscriptions, affiliate links, merchandising, premium content, experiential...the possibilities are endless and many digital publishers have failed to make it work. What, then, is the secret sauce of those who have diversified their revenue streams without diluting their brands? How does a modern-day publisher navigate these choices and adapt their revenue stream to compete when the sky's the limit?
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can I diversify my revenue streams without diluting my brand?
- How can I identify the best revenue streams for my company?
- How can I ensure my revenue streams support each other?
- Carrie Kelly, Chief Revenue Officer, Brit + Co
- Emily Butler, VP of Marketing and Merchandising, Food52
- Jill Friedson, VP of Marketing and Business Development, Condé Nast Brand Collection (Glamour/Allure/Teen Vogue/SELF/Brides)
- Sahil Patel, Senior Reporter, Digiday
Ashley Hopkins, Head of PR + Communications, Brit+Co