Gen Unaware: Can Millennials Invest for Impact?
The next generation of investors are bringing increased attention to the world of sustainable and impact investing. But we need to change behavior to allow all ages, backgrounds, and demographics access to investing and financial planning. As more investors and consumers put real focus on how companies stack up on environmental, social and governance criteria, these factors influence markets, and by extension, business. Learn new strategies that can turn you into an impact investor today
Additional Supporting Materials
- Why do I need to care about financial planning?
- What can impact investing do for me?
- Can I really make a difference through my investments?
- Rehana Nathoo, Vice President, The Case Foundation
- Jennifer Pryce, President and CEO, Calvert Social Investment Foundation
- Dave Fanger, Founder and CEO, Swell Investing
- Megan Hryndza, Founder & CEO, mighty deposits
Rehana Nathoo, Vice President , The Case Foundation
Show me another