AI Killed the Internet Star: Death of the Homepage
As AI-powered tech such as chatbots and home assistants continue to grow in popularity, customers’ search, discovery, and purchase needs will be increasingly addressed by platforms more interactive than the traditional homepage – essentially eliminating the need for the classic web experience. In this session, StubHub will explore the future of AI-driven technology and offer best practices for building the best possible user experience in this new environment.
Additional Supporting Materials
- For what reasons does AI-powered tech have the potential to be the preferred source for consumers?
- What are the best practices for building a chatbot that is intelligent, helpful, conversational, and anticipatory of consumers’ needs?
- When building AI tech, how can engineers duplicate the personalized, humanized experience of a human?
- Pablo Flores, Head of Web Engineering and Messaging, StubHub
- Gary Kanazawa, Head of StubHub Labs, StubHub
Liesl Bellack, Account Associate, LaunchSquad
Show me another