Hacks, Flacks & Robots: Automation in Today's News
First, you were told to write for robots. Now, robots are doing the writing for you. What are these robots looking for in a news story? What do you need to know to protect your brand and job when robots and algorithms are shaping your company’s image?
Leading reporters and experts on news automation and A/B testing discuss their impact on the future of the PR/journalist relationship. We’ll also tackle how both sides are harnessing this technology to feed seemingly insatiable news appetites.
- What are robot reporters looking for in news story?
- What do you need to know to protect your brand and your job when robots and algorithms are shaping your company’s image?
- How are organizations outside of newsrooms leveraging the power of native language generation in spreading their brand's messaging?
- Raschanda Hall, Director of Global Media Relations, Business Wire
- Glenn hall, U.S Editor, Wall Street Journal
Raschanda Hall, Dir of Global Media Relations, Business Wire
Show me another