Amazon encroaches into a new business area on a nearly daily basis. Their reputation for selection, fast and free shipping, low pricing, and excellent customer service has raised the bar for customer expectations. It seems impossible to compete with lesser resources. Should you even bother to compete against them? In this session, we’ll discuss how Amazon can be a lucrative part of your growth at any stage of business and discuss the four pillars of business required to compete against Amazon.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can a business, especially a smaller company with limited resources, compete effectively against Amazon?
- Should Amazon be part of our sales strategy, the entire strategy or should we skip it altogether?
- If we want to sell on Amazon, which program(s) should we participate in to ensure profitability while remaining competitive?
- Lori Appleman, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Redline Minds
- Carolyn Lowe, CEO, ROISwift
- Bryan Eisenberg, Partner, Buyer Legends, LLC
- John Lawson, CEO, ColderICE Media
Michael Crider, Principal, Byrne Boadle
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.