The Original University Start-up: Collaboration
Are all professors entrepreneurs? Entrepreneurism isn’t always about making money, starting a venture or owning a business. It is a way of life, a constant pursuit of innovation and creativity. Faculty members increase social capital, push interprofessional collaboration, promote improbable partnerships, view opportunity in failure and adventure in new territories. Join this talk on professorship as an adventurous profession and an activity with immediate impact on actual communities.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Explore opportunities to increase social capital, and create value and change in higher education.
- Recognize opportunities in failure and to push the boundaries of teaching and technology.
- Discuss strategies to support interprofessional collaboration among college, universities, communities and industry members.
- Ana-Paula Correia, Associate Professor, The Ohio State University
- Tim Raderstorf, Chief Innovation Officer, The Ohio State University
Ana-Paula Correia, Assoc Professor, The Ohio State University
Show me another