IP to IPO-Integrating IP into Your Strategy
In this session, led by the representative(s) from the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO) in collaboration with the Licensing Executive Society and/or other IP-related organizations sharing key IP strategies in commercializing various technologies. Each representative will present 20-minute presentation followed a panel discussion. The representatives will share a diverse perspective addressing key “know how” to have a successful start-up, continue to increase evaluation of technology of
Share this idea
- Startups w/o a good product IP projection/strategies will have a very difficult time staying competitive, what key IP strategies should you know?
- What is some common aspect of IP due diligence involves with the start-up's IP-related transactions, agreements, and IP-related agreement?
- What is the IP disconnect and what are key goals of preventing infringement by other competitors?
- Hope Shimabuku , Regional Director, U.S. Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO)
- Jitendra Jain, Director, Strategic Licensing and Outreach Programs, The University of Texas at Austin
- Mark Smith, Principal, Mark Andrew Smith, PLLC—An Intellectual Property Firm
Jacob Choi, Regional Asst Dir, US Patent & Trademark Office