In the Summer of 2017 a diverse group of designers, makers, artists, academics and sci-fi authors hired the house where Ex Machina was filmed, to explore our emerging relationship with robots. What will that future really look like, and how can we use our existing design skills to make it more human?
In this session we will share the findings of this retreat, along with 8 key principals for designing better human-robot interactions.
Additional Supporting Materials
- With the rise of the robots, what does the future of human-computer interaction look like?
- How can I apply my existing design skills to this new frontier|?
- What new skills will I need to learn in order to thrive in this environment?
- Andy Budd, Managing Director, Clearleft
- Josh Clark, Designer, Developer, & Author, Big Medium
- Amber Case, Research Fellow, MIT Media Lab
- Karen Kaushansky, Experience Design Leader, Independent Consultant
Andy Budd, Managing Director, Clearleft Ltd
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.