SXSW Interactive 2013
Don't Suck. Make Money: Real Mobile Monetization
It’s the dirty secret no one wants to admit. On-line advertising may seem to be doing well for businesses, but customers hate it. If we’re talking about mobile monetization (You know, that thing that allows mobile apps to make money?) disdain expands exponentially. Look no further than the numbers. Mobile advertising is projected to reach a $50 billion market, but today is stalled at about $1.5 billion. That’s a pretty big gap. The reason is that, as a rule, mobile advertising sucks. Want to suck less? How about not suck at all? This session will teach you how to create mobile advertising that rocks and makes money.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Why is the mobile advertising market stuck?
- What is the real market opportunity for mobile app monetization?
- How can you prevent your mobile advertising from suffering the same fate as web advertising?
- What are the best practices for creating a mobile advertising campaign that really makes money?
- What type of technological advances should mobile ad campaigns be exploiting to be successful?
- Offer Yehudai, President and Co-Founder, Inneractive
Hillel Fuld, Vice President of Marketing, Inneractive