From Soldier to Salesforce
The biggest gap in the cloud technology space is a supply of talent. Meanwhile, thousands of U.S. soldiers return to civilian life and find themselves underemployed or unemployed because of a lack of training and opportunities. In partnership with Salesforce and veteran service organizations, we’ll discuss careers in this ecosystem of growing technology. Learn about the challenges faced, the resources available and the job opportunities for veterans transitioning to cloud careers.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can a veteran looking to transition to a cloud technology like Salesforce prepare themselves and identify if this is the right path for them?
- For veterans without a strong technical background, what makes Salesforce unique and allows them to thrive in the Salesforce ecosystem job market?
- When veteran new hires are looking to excel beyond cloud billable roles, how can your company best harness the veteran's strong leadership skills?
- Nolan Melson, Senior Consultant & Veterans Employee Resource Group NA Co-Lead, Capgemini
- Hector Perez, Board President (Merivis) & VP CRM Strategy (fidelity Investments), Merivis Foundation / Fidelity Investments
- Kate Perez, Board Member & Senior Marketing Manager, Merivis Foundation / Cisco
- Ann Weeby, Director, Workforce Innovation, Salesforce
Nolan Melson, Sr Consultant & Veterans Employee Resource Group National Co-Lead, Capgemini