Passport to Women in Music: A Global Review
Emerging innovations and increased global collaboration create both opportunities and challenges for the industry to tackle, particularly for women. Women in Music, the largest organization dedicated to supporting women in the music industry, and a panel of female leaders from across the world will provide an overview of the status of women globally, the trends we observe, and the strategies men and women should be aware of to create a thriving and supportive industry. Join us as we explore the similarities and differences in the challenges women face around the world and analyze the ways that men and women are collaborating together to solve these challenges.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are the vital stats about women in the industry and how can we utilize these figures to encourage the participation of more women in key roles?
- What are the differences and similarities in the challenges that women face worldwide?
- How are leaders from other regions overcoming these challenges and what can we learn from their approaches?
- Samantha Slattery, President, Women in Music Canada
- Jennifer Newman Sharpe, Vice President, General Counsel, Women in Music / Sparkplug / Law Offices of Jennifer Newman Sharpe
- Luciana Pergorer, Owner, Delira Musica
- Lara Baker, Marketing & Events Director, Association of Independent Music
Jessica Sobhraj, Pres, Women in Music