While cannabis legalization continues to be a national conversation, there have been a many working behind the scenes for years pushing the envelope to help this great new industry flourish. This session will present a group of women from multiple industries who are at the top of their professions the only federally-sanctioned medical research study on cannabis and PTSD and the industry's top Hedge Fund owner to the most respected industry influencer on policy, media and marketing.
Additional Supporting Materials
- People compare the growth of the cannabis industry as the next tech boom, what are investors and fund managers looking to fund?
- What's happening now with legalization state-to-state and on a federal level?
- Why is panelist Dr. Sisley's PTSD study the ONLY one backed by the FDA. Why isn't there more funding for medical cannabis research?
- Susanne Sisley, Scottsdale Research Institute
- Emily Pahxia, Poseidon Asset Management
- Gaynell Rogers, Bloom Cannabis Group
- Caroline Rustigian-Bruderer, K-LINE & Company
Caroline Rustigian-Bruderer, Public Relations Specialist, K-LINE & Company
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.