Digital technology is transforming how we connect and self-soothe our body in amazing ways starting first with the core of our system, the brain.
The emergence of brainwave-enabled products that share feedback on your brain activity to improve your overall health and wellness is the next wave in how we monitor and improve our health at home. Beginning with the convergence of mobile, neuro-technology and gamification, there is an entirely new set of technologies and devices about to come onto the market that will have a lasting effect on the future of digital health electronics.
During this solo discussion, Ariel Garten will share future retail opportunities for thought-controlled technology over the next 5, 10 and 15 years enabling people to interact with, monitor and improve their own brain activity.
- What can we expect from brainwave-enabled digital health technologies over the next 5 years? What about 10 or 15?
- What can we expect brainwave monitoring technologies to improve a person's overall wellness?
- What are the benefits of game mechanics being used in a health context?
- How does brainwave enabled technology work?
- Do you expect brainwave enabled technology to be used in actual healthcare practices in the near future?
- Ariel Garten, co-founder and CEO, http://interaxon.ca
Ariel Garten, co-founder and CEO, http://interaxon.ca
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.