Audio or Video for Social Science Education?
Choosing a multimedia format for fun and engaging educational content should be informed by different factors and special consideration must be taken when discussing psychology, mental health, and the social sciences. Join podcast and video creators in the field of psychology to learn about how the formats differ, what to consider in each medium, and why to choose one over the other. Panelists will argue for their format of choice while sharing their experiences in creating weekly and specialized content for use in classrooms, podcast distribution, YouTube, Khan Academy, and more.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Identify benefits of audio over video content and vice versa.
- Learn to recognize opportunities for different audiences.
- Learn best practices in content creation and distribution.
- Josué Cardona, Geek Therapy
- Ali Mattu, Columbia University Clinic for Anxiety and Related Disorders
- Kelli Dunlap, American University
- Brooke Miller, The University of Texas at Austin
Josué Cardona, Editor in Chief, Geek Therapy