EDUBOTS - Lessons from pedagogical chatbots
Pedagogical chatbots is about to be introduced at Scandinavian universities. The bots use pedagogical methods to trigger student engagement
The session will include key learnings from a lecturer at University of Oslo and his students using the pedagogical chatbots.
- What will the students ask the chatbot?
- Will the chatbot increase the activity between lecturers?
- How will the students experience the chatbots?
The chatbots are a part of a $1M research project including University of Oslo, BI Norwegian Business School among others.
Pst. Of course, you can a chat with a pedagogical chatbot yourself :)
Share this idea
- What to expect from a chatbot in university courses? Set the expectations rights. Understand what a bot can and can’t do.
- What are the main pitfalls with chatbots and how to avoid them?
- How to set the expectations right to the students? Setting the stage is important for the students to get a good experience.
Geir Sand Nilsen, VP New Business, EdTech Foundry