SXSW Interactive 2013
The Endless Aisle
The future of retail lies in the intersection of online, mobile and in-store behaviors and experiences -- what we call "the endless aisle." Think real-world purchase experiences that build off real-time data and stores that know you. Future retailers will suggest products that may best fit personal styles, or even help navigate through stores better. Consumers have become more educated than ever before, with the ability to check prices on the fly. This session will give a glimpse into the store of the future, and spell out the big opportunity for brands and emerging technologies in the retail space.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How will we build stores that emphasize experience?
- How will digital technologies help retailers improve their customer service pre-sale, during sale, and after-sale?
- How can marketers better integrate channels to customize rewards for loyal customers?
- How will marketers make the best use of consumer data?
- Is the "showrooming" effect a threat or an opportunity?
- Shane Ginsberg, SVP, Corporate Development, Organic
Megan McIlroy, Senior Account Director, DiGennaro Communications