How to Fit Ed Tech Solutions Together Like Legos
Interoperability – it might not seem like the most exciting topic at first glance, but technologists know it holds the modern world together. In consumer technology, new interoperability standards (like the USB or HTML) have ushered in new eras of innovation, constructive competition, and universal access. In some cases, when a new interoperability standard has taken hold, entire industries have been transformed seemingly overnight. Can interoperability have a similarly transformative effect in the education space?
Additional Supporting Materials
- Understand the issue of interoperability and how it can affect innovation and educators’ day-to-day jobs.
- Learn how industry partners are coming together to begin to solve this problem.
- Learn how the spirit of openness in education mandates a focus on interoperability.
- Stephen Laster, McGraw-Hill Education
- Jeremy Auger, D2L
- Joel Hartman, Central Florida University
- Michael Feldstein, e-Literate
Will Maroni, Sr Dir Public Rel, RF|Binder
Show me another