SXSW Interactive 2013
Integrated Production, The New Agency Model
Traditional agencies are actively growing in the digital and social spaces to expand their offerings, yet their mindsets about ideation, collaboration and staffing remain the same. This discussion will explore common pain points and work through solutions that could drastically change how your teams work.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Why is integrated production crucial to the evolution of our work?
- Why should you look towards integrated production/collaboration, instead of siloing departments? (duh)
- How do we breakdown the walls to inspire and seed collaboration?
- What shift needs to take place within agencies to understand the new model of collaborating?
- What skills and experience are needed to create an Integrated Producer?
Robert Berris, Executive Producer, 22squared