SXSW Film 2013
Transmedia Evolved: Beyond Marketing
Learn how transmedia has moved beyond film franchise marketing to a new form of storytelling that completely changes the way viewers consume content. Join the pioneers of alternate reality gaming to discuss the challenges and opportunities of evolving content to a format better suited to a multi-tasking, always-connected audience.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- What does Transmedia mean today?
- What is this new form of storytelling?
- How do we reach the distracted and connected audience?
- How can you dimensionalize a story's narrative across second, third and even fourth screen devices?
- What is the next evolution in filmmaking?
- Jim Stewartson, CEO and Founder, Fourth Wall Studios
- Elan Lee, Chief Creative Office and Founder, Fourth Wall Studios
- Jacqueline Turnure, Head of Production, Fourth Wall Studios
- Steve Peters, VP, Experience Design, Fourth Wall Studios
- Zach Schiff-Abrams, Executive Producer and Head of Development, Fourth Wall Studios
Ami Blaire, VP, Marketing, Fourth Wall Studios