SXSW Interactive 2013
How does never disconnecting cause ideas (and staff) to suffer. We will dive into the discussion of client instant gratification. Do clients expect more work, quicker with technology allowing for 24-hour responsiveness? Should employees be compensated on the new "work day"?
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Do clients really get a better product?
- Compensation models are based on an 8-hour work day, how has this effected pricing?
- Should companies instate rules or guidelines around responding to after-hour email/texts?
- How do agencies differentiate between personal/professional time?
- How do 24-hour social media networks influence these relationships?
Jeff Brecker, Managing Director, Digital Kitchen